My clients know me best for my compassion and understanding during their private training sessions. I have been coaching adults and athletes for over 30 years. My career in coaching began when I retired from competitive gymnastics. At 17 years old I began my coaching career and have been coaching ever since. I have had over 20 year experience in running a personal training business. I am pleased & proud to be a co-owner of Kensington Fitness Studio and look forward to bringing the highest level of personal training to our members.
• NCCP National Level 4 Coaching Certification
• 30 years Coaching and Personal Training Experience
• CPR & First Aid Certified
• Owner/Manager of Elite Gymnastics and Dance
• Owner/Manager Lifestyles Personal Training Ltd., A.B.
• Director of Personal Training, Riverside Country Club, A.B.
• Owner/Head Personal Trainer, Kensington Fitness Studio
My philosophy towards personal training is to develop a program that fits each individual client’s personal goals and incorporates training principles they enjoy. I also encourage my clients to create a healthy lifestyle by making changes in their nutrition and recreational activities that will prompt longevity.
Creating healthy lives and helping someone achieve his or her personal health goals has been a pleasure for me.
Please feel free to approach me anytime for a complementary consultation. It would be my pleasure to help you achieve a healthier lifestyle.
Fitness is a big joy in my life I have raised my family with activity as the main source of our recreational life's.
My hobbies include skiing, scuba diving, biking, running, hiking, camping, gardening, barbequing and socializing with my friends.