I have a passion for health and fitness and live it in my everyday life.
• AFLCA, ERPT
• Personal Trainer, Weight Loss Certificate
• Medical Exercise Specialist
• Bootcamp & Spin Instructor
• Adult Educator
• 2004: ABBA bodybuilding light weight div 3rd place
• 2006: Fame Prairies, Muscle Model 3rd place, Fitness 2nd place
• 2008: ABBA figure competitor
• 2010: WBFF figure tall 2nd place, ABBA Bikini 10th place
• 2011: WBFF figure tall 2nd place
Fitness is a passion and a confidence builder. Expressing passion through fitness is a great way to feel alive and engaged in the world - which is truly the best simple pleasure. To feel alive in the world today takes incredible strength. At times one must step outside their comfort zone to do so. At that point, barriers are broken resulting in personal growth and a "I can do" mentality.
Having struggled with weight loss in the past I can relate to the mental game it takes in order to make a positive and permanent change to one's lifestyle. I love to share this information and educate others so that they can make that positive change for themselves
I enjoy anything fitness minded.
Outdoor activities are a favorite such as hiking, skiing, snow shoeing, quading and fishing.
I enjoy traveling and have been to many different countries.
I believe in paying it forward and giving back. I love working on outreach mission clinics , here and abroad , using my skills as dental assistant.