I have been expanding my knowledge of health and fitness ever since I hired a personal trainer for myself when I was 16 to help strengthen an injured shoulder and help me train for competitive swimming and snowboarding.
I believe everyone would benefit from a good coach, yes even me! I continue to work with a coach today after being in the industry for a while as one can always expand their knowledge. It also helps to have someone on your side who wants you to succeed on your fitness journey. They provide motivation and guidance to keep you going when obstacles come up, and trust me they will!
Mount Royal University PFT Certificate
Precision Nutrition Certification
Can-Fit Pro Certified
4th Place IDFA Western Classic Heavy Weight Bodybuilding 2010
“Anything worth having in life will take hard work!”
“Obsessed is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated”
• Beginner to advanced nutritional counseling
• Beginner workout programs
• Rehabilitation: worked with clients with MS, scoliosis, knee, shoulder and lower back injuries.
• Body Transformations: specialize in fat loss and muscle gain.
• Extensive background in contest prep programs and diets
• Advanced athletic programs having trained clients for Police A-Prep, Fire Fighter Fitness Tests, University level football, Ice Climbers, Cyclists, Rowers, and Physique Competitors.
Keep it SIMPLE!! With the all the fitness gimmicks and fad diets out there to leave people with an empty wallet and still looking for answers. I’m here to teach people what works. I believe in what has worked 20 years ago and still works now, HARD WORK and consistency. My training style involves resistance training and teaching people the basics (squats, deadlifts, rows, presses, core) and how to do these properly to avoid injury. People need to realize diet and exercise go hand in hand, one does not work without the other! The 80/20 rule which I’m sure we have all heard, where its 80% nutrition/ 20 % diet is not accurate, both need to be addressed equally for the other to work. They work supplementary of each other.
I enjoy a variety of things to keep life interesting. With the obvious being training, physique competitions and nutrition here are some things I enjoy outside of the gym:
Love animals, so spend a lot of time walking my dog.
• Music, especially live music
• Personal Development
• Motorbikes, love anything on 2 wheels!