I have been involved in the fitness industry recreationally, competitively and professionally. I participated in Ballet, Muay Thai, Powerlifting, and competed provincially in Taekwon-do and Wrestling.
I want to help people and I am fortunate to work in an industry that allows me to do so. Fitness provided me with the tools to achieve my goals and improve my quality of life. There is nothing more rewarding for me than assisting my clients in that change.
• Canfit Pro Certified Fitness Coach
• Pre & Post Natal Fitness Specialist
• TRX Qualified
• Gold Medalist in multiple Taekwon-Do tournaments and categories
• 2004 Alberta Open Wrestling Tournament - 4th Place
• Internationally published professional model
I want each session to empower you, educate you, and leave you with a feeling of accomplishment. My focus is to transform your lifestyle. I do not believe change happens over night. Session by session, let us build the foundation for long lasting results.
If I am not in the gym, I am catching a live band, relaxing at my cabin, or enjoying a well built floor fort while watching scary movies.